Thursday, March 7, 2013

Remix CPC Wishlist

This post is a relaunch of a previous post about my care package wish list tab that I just added. The photos from said post weren't working after I tirelessly labored for 10 minutes to get them to work, so I have up for 2 weeks. I just mustered up the strength (on international women's day no less) to try again. So here goes...

WELL GUESS WHAT I JUST REALIZED?! I deleted my old post and now I can't just copy and paste what I wrote in that post to this post. Which means....you get pictures, but I'm not explaining them. Just go check out my CPC tab at the top. grumblegrumbletechnologygrumblegrumble



OK, I'll explain a little. These pics are all from a weeklong HIV seminar in Kiev two weeks ago. The participants were around 25 PCVs, their counterparts and one student from their school.  

Our student was Dime, grey sweater.

twerkin on a presentation and burning the midnight oils

Some of the students, really psyched to get certificate of completion!

I was going for a mix of jackie o and michelle o that day






Site seeing 'round kievmonster.
T & Я


House Hunters International. Frogs on the roof were my fav.

The most impressive monument in all of Ukraine. Brendo, this is our first stop after you get off the plane.  

So on Saturday T and I are off on another Kievian adventure. We're attending a second seminar on HIV/AIDs with the hopes that we can start our own awareness campaigns in our village this spring/summer. And about a week after I get home from that, BRENDAN COMES TO VISIT!!!!! And I'm back up to Kiev to meet him. I'm becoming fast friends with this capital city.
Blogpost on more life updates soon. This is as much technology strength as I could muster right now.

Book update: finished Fiasco, recommend for all Americans. Had a quick romp with the second book from the series A Series of Unfortunate Events (1999, 2.33 stars) to clear my palate, then it was on to The Color Purple ( 1982, 3.5 stars), Breakfast at Tiffany's (1958, 2.75 stars) and now finishing up Little Women  (1868, this is sure to be a 4 star-er, seeing as it made me weep [read:misty eyed] this morning).

Good talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment